[sword-devel] Permission to create Tok Pisin module GRANTED

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 21 23:50:55 MST 2013

Thanks Michael,

I knew that you'd be on to it. My message was just to keep the rest of us au
fait with the situation.

The USFM file for ESG does not have the omissions observed in Michael's own
OSIS XML file.
The latter was converted from the USFX files using Haiola.

So some attention is required on how the USFM => USFX transformation works
for ESG.
Or it may be a weakness in Haiola?  Either way, we need to find a way
forward.

As regards matters arising from using usfm2osis.py on the downloaded USFM
files,
these are explored in detail on our tracker.  See

http://www.crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MODTOOLS-49

Best regards,

David