[sword-devel] SWORD 1.7.0 final stretch

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 19 04:07:46 MST 2013

Hi Troy,

I'm worried about a number of things relating to titles, but these worries
are all focused on module build tools.

i.e. How well the output from usfm2osis.py matches what osis2mod expects.

Until this sleuthing is completed, and my evidence is presented to the right
audience,
I would not wish you to hold up the release of SWORD 1.7.0

Should it turn out that any aspect of my 'sleuthing' also has a bearing on
the API,
then we can address that by bug fixes (1.7.x).

Even so, if someone actually knows of a released module in which there is at
least one "mid-verse" title within a prose passage rather than poetry, I'd
still be very keen to learn of it.

Then at least, we could look at such in SwordWeb and other front ends.

Finally, would the programmers working towards the release of SWORD 1.7.0
kindly advise whether any of the changes in the API also require tweaks to
our module build utilities in Sword tools.

Namely:  osis2mod, imp2vs, vpl2mod, (etc)

Best regards,

David