[sword-devel] cmake python bindings user location

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:22:01 MST 2013

Hey Greg,

I'm building the python bindings with cmake 2.6.4. I'm trying to specify a
user location, but it doesn't work with current svn -
SWORD_PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR is always just "OFF", even if I pass a value
through the cmake command. If I pass "1" as the value, then
SWORD_PYTHON_INSTALL_DIR gets set, but it's obviously not what I'm looking
for.

If I comment out the OPTION setting in cmake/options.cmake, it seems to
work properly for me.

-Ben