[sword-devel] mobile development update and invitation to participate

Brian Schroeder bschroeder at internode.on.net
Sun Jun 16 00:21:07 MST 2013

I have uninstalled and reinstalled. All modules can now be found, and
are in the right place (ie. NOT in C:\ drive).

Most modules load fine, but at least one - Eastons Bible Dictionary -
will cause BTM to freeze and then crash every time I try to load it. (I
tried Eastons in Bibletime on linux, and it worked fine there.) I think
it used to crash with ISBE also, but since I loaded 0.94 that now works.
There may be others that also cause problems.

I am not seeing any other problems at this time, but I have been
fighting other computer issues over the last couple of days...

Brian.