[sword-devel] After SWORD v1.7 gets released?

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 06:03:34 MST 2013

I think we also need to focus in module creation tool (with GUI) to encourage more people to create modules
Also some more documentations and tutorials will help developers to make such GUI tools
Using the Open Office Filter we have made 3 genbooks in one week at church (will submit them within days) so tools are equal in importance to the engine itself