[sword-devel] I implore you...

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jun 11 08:44:07 MST 2013

Sorry for the confusion in my previous email for changing the link text
but not the href.  Here is the correct link for the ESV:

http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?mod=ESV&key=Song+of+Solomon+4%3A16#cv

David,

Interesting the "She" and section heading is swapped around on Bible
Gateway compared to ours.

Thanks for the notice of the line indentation.  I just added a class and
a style.  Should be better now.

Troy