[sword-devel] I implore you...

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 10 05:05:35 MST 2013

Thanks Ben,

This is exactly what I was looking for.  Here's the link which forces
the module to ESV:

http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?mod=ESV&key=Song+of+Solomon+4%3A16#cv
<http://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?key=Song+of+Solomon+4%3A16#cv>

And yeah, they do look a little weird, but at least they are showing up.

Thanks again,

Troy