[sword-devel] I implore you...

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 9 23:18:51 MST 2013

Having responded for the location of mid-verse titles in the USFM source
files used for a module already released (TurNTB),
but based an authorized workaround, the other examples which need to be
tested and solved
are in the USFM source files for the *Tok Pisin* Bible which Michael Johnson
recently provided
along with the good news of permissions having at last been granted.

Mid-verse section titles abound in these files, and from what we know,  in
several other Bible translations too.
These are now much more common than we generally thought 18 months ago.

This is why I re-posted a couple of old threads on this topic.

David