[sword-devel] I implore you...

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 9 13:26:27 MST 2013

:)

Is everyone happy with SVN HEAD?

I'm happy with the vspace cleanup.  Does it meet everyone else's need?

Do all the bindings build ok?  It sounded like Peter still had some
troubles.

Greg, do I still need to apply a patch from you?

I've deployed HEAD for our SWORDWeb installation at:
http://crosswire.org/study

I've browsed through some various locations: Gen, Matt.5+7, Ps., etc.
which might cause trouble.  Most all seemed to display fairly well.

Troy