[sword-devel] Sword Utilities

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Jun 5 00:12:43 MST 2013

On 6/4/2013 6:14 AM, Pola Edward wrote:
> does this url contain the latest utilities package ?
> http://www.crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/win32/

Yes, it does.

You are, of course, welcome to use Greg's builds, but the official Win32
builds remain at the above URL on crosswire.org.

As a rule, there's not a lot of active development of the utilities, so
they don't require much more frequent releases than the library. I don't
post updated utilities to capture changes to the library that have no
practical consequence on utility function. Neither do I post updated
utilities to capture bugs introduced in the course of active development
of the library. (The utilities binaries are intended to be semi-stable
and less prone to regressions.)

The next release of the utilities will shortly follow the release of 1.7.0.

--Chris