[sword-devel] mobile development update and invitation to participate

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 4 07:23:42 MST 2013

Sorry Kostya,

For this you'll need to find someone else. I simply have not enough time,
and I'm not sufficiently skilled as a developer to know even where to find
such a log file on the file system.

I did pre-install Minstro II (BT Mini prompted that), as it certainly was
not part of the Android 4.0 build from Storage Options.

However, there are other optional components of Android OS which they didn't
include as an OEM build.
e.g. No TTS engine, and no means to configure anyone else's.

The Scroll Excel 7 is not very widely known in the market place for tablets.
I bought it because there was a special offer from the BT Shop for BT
Broadband customers last October.

I was therefore not at all surprised when for no apparent reason, BibleTime
Mini didn't succeed.

My first foray into tablets, partly motivated by the desire to try out And
Bible, with which I'm very pleased.

David