[sword-devel] Bible book introductions

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 3 07:03:16 MST 2013

SWORD support augmenting .conf entries specifically for this purpose.  See:

SWConfig::augment(SWConfig &addFrom);

So, e.g.,

SWMgr library;
library.config->augment("./localOptions.conf");

Would add all user preferences or desired precomputed software
properties to the global module library configuration.

The SWORD Project for Windows does exactly this for storing fonts and
colors and visibility, etc.  It uses a single file, e.g.

[KJV]
font=Times

[Coptic]
font=Antinouu

The augment method will override or add the properties to the correct
sections of the global configuration of all modules.

Troy