[sword-devel] Scripture Tools for Every Person

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Wed Jul 24 13:11:26 MST 2013

Dear All

I'm delighted to announce that the Beta version of STEP (Scripture Tools
for Every Person) has now been launched. You can try it out for yourself at

http://www.stepbible.org

For more information about the project, please see our press release:
http://tyndalehouse.createsend5.com/t/ViewEmail/r/2327671F6C55581B2540EF23F30FEDED/B21695CAFB8260E3C45D7BC1A387288D

For the techies, STEP is built upon JSword and uses Sword modules to serve
Bible & Commentary content, so we are very grateful for all the work this
community has put in, which has made this project possible.

Chris