[sword-devel] Missing ZIP files

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 21 02:00:15 MST 2013

A few quick comments.

If you're using http to grab the zips, we already have an http URL which will be sure to give you the latest zip-- the packager.

If I implement the cache mechanism in the engine, I will use the same logic as what is in the packager to determine if any found zip is current.

The code for the packager is in the crosswire-java svn repo. You should be able to find the servlet with a grep. Old sucky code I'm not proud of but works.