[sword-devel] Missing ZIP files

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 19 22:08:32 MST 2013

On 7/17/2013 5:16 AM, Stephan wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I've cleared the .zip caches.
>
> Since yesterday there are no zipped modules in the rawzip directories of
> avpackages or avatticpackages or atticpackages. Only packages and
> betapackages have zipped modules in the rawzip folder.
>
> Is there another location to access this zipped modules via HTTP or will
> they come back again in these directories?
>
> Blessings,
> Stephan

I believe only the main, beta, & experimental repositories are
accessible through web download, so only modules from those repositories
will ever get ZIPs from the packaging script. I'm not sure how they were
created so that they were there before I deleted them.

The existence of ZIPs is never guaranteed. There is also no guarantee
that they are current, if they exist. The only guarantees we attempt to
make are that the module files themselves are present for Install
Managers and that up-to-date ZIPs will be served from the above 3
repositories when they are downloaded from the CrossWire website.

--Chris