[sword-devel] UTF8Transliterator messages

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Jul 17 21:03:14 MST 2013

Hi Chris,

Can you please explain what you've done & what you are switching on/off with the new #defines? I build the lib a different way, so I'd like to see if I can incorporate your changes into my build system or to see if I still need my own custom way of switching off those error messages...  :)
(yes, I have been seeing those error messages since day 1 with PS, but I have my own hacks to remove them and would rather use your changes!)

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)