[sword-devel] sword.js

Stephan info at tetzels.de
Fri Jul 12 10:50:01 MST 2013

> Adding it is possible.
>
> However, mods.d.tar.gz is optional and you cannot count on it to exist
> everywhere. If there is no mods.d.tar.gz then the InstallMgr operates
> off the directory listing of mods.d. So adding the option for mods.d.zip
> won't get you very far.

That's what I'm doing - downloading all the files in the mods.d
directory to get a list of all available modules. Downloading one
compressed file would be better than fetching each single file. It takes
longer and you have to download more (say more MB/KB). It would also be
better for the CrossWire Server to handle one request than over 300 for
one repo (the main CrossWire one).

Stephan