[sword-devel] SWORD 1.7.0 final stretch

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Jul 11 00:49:22 MST 2013

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 09. Juli 2013 um 08:53 Uhr
> Von: "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe at crosswire.org>

> Peter, are you building with auto tools or cmake? I can look more into the autotools system if the problem is here. It        > doesn't seem to use pkgconfig to get libs and flags and I'd like to switch it to that. Just one suspect.

Troy, your last commit fixed Perl for me. Python still fails:

>>> import Sword
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "Sword.py", line 26, in <module>
    _Sword = swig_import_helper()
  File "Sword.py", line 18, in swig_import_helper
    import _Sword
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/_Sword.so: undefined symbol: ublock_getCode_48

Many thanks!

Peter