[sword-devel] Ubuntu Touch Bible app

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:38:43 MST 2013

Hi, just would like add my points to this conversation.

If Ubuntu Phone OS supports Qt C++ development, why not to give a try to
existing Sword Qt Project? BibleTime Mini is now at releasing development
stage and have relative long development history. It use QtCreator
*.pro-file based building/deployment system, so you are able to just open
it and build. If you are looking for place to place efforts in Bible
software development, it is good point too collaborate too, because your
work will be available on other platforms (Android, IOS, Symbian, and other
packages are already been made).

I have plans to add QML support for some platforms (iOS and Android) to add
cool looking controls and animations to ui transitions.

By the way, Gary, is there any opportunity to unite efforts on both
BibleTime Mini and BibleTime Mobile from my side? I think together we are
able to produce better application for users.

Let God bless you.