[sword-devel] Off Topic - About Egypt 30-6 Civilian Revolution

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 02:19:07 MST 2013

A message from Egyptians to all people all over the world !
 Please share it among your friends!

 To all my  friends ... READ!

 Apparently western media is misleading, showing that Egyptians are
revolting against a legitimate and elected president. Compared to
western countries, I can see why they don't get what we're doing. So
please read the following:

 1. You do not have a president who is accused
 of spying for another country, and actually escaped from prison with
the help of foreign militias during the first revolution. A recent
Egyptian court order specifies that he needs to surrender himself for
further investigations into the very serious crime of collaborating with
 foreign elements.

 2. Your president is not backed up by armed militias who threaten to burn your country down whenever there is opposition.

 3. Your president did not cause your economy to sink even lower in less
 than a year, and your everyday needs' cost tripled during the same
period.

 4. Your president is not a disgrace to your religion
whatever it might be, and defames it just to serve his own purposes, him
 and his terrorist group. They use religion to charade all their
disgraceful acts, and they are far from Islam.

 5. Your
presidents work for the benefit of your countries as a whole, even for
those who disagree with their policies, they don't push your countries
to the edge of a civil war.

 6. Your presidents don't make
minorities feel threatened in their own country. Christians are not
guests in Egypt and are an integral part of the Egyptian society from
the onset!

 We are not revolting against legitimacy! Do not let
your media mislead you, we're doing it because we want a civilized life
in a civilized country.

Please support our cause .

Best Regards,
Pola Edward