[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.7.0RC1

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 27 13:44:27 MST 2013

OK Guys,

We've had this update sitting out there for years now and I've finally
fixed the last reported bugs from the last RC I sent out (a long long
time ago).  Without considering the usefulness of BibleCS against our
other actively developed Windows frontends, this update at least
includes an InstallManager which can migrate books out to the public
location we've all agreed our books should be installed to, so other
frontends can share the same library of materials.  And it is also
compiled against latest SVN head, so all module versifications should
work with it.  One other thing I did was update the installer tree
controls to work with wide characters, so you should see multibyte UTF8
strings display ok now in the InstallManager.

Have a go and let me know if you see anything which needs updating
before posting this publicly:

http://crosswire.org/sword/alpha/alpha/sword-win32-1.7.0RC1.exe

Troy