[sword-devel] Hello, I need help with the Sword Utilities

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:37:10 MST 2013

To use utilities
Go to the Utilities Folder , Shift + Right Click >> Open Command Window Here
You may need this power toy from microsoft for "Open Command Window Here" on XP, it exists by default in Windows 7

Now you have Command Prompt opened in the utilities directory
this is an example for Mod2Osis utility (Note It's Case Sensitive)
This Command will convert the Installed KJV Module to Osis Xml file
mod2osis kjv>kjv.xml
Another utility to convert Osis to Module is osis2mod
Command
osis2mod Matt1 Matt.xml

Matt1 is the output destination folder
Matt.xml is the Osis Source text

Again, it's case sensitive so Matt is NOT Equal matt

Also it's better to install any sword frontend like Xiphos

Best Regards,
Pola