[sword-devel] Method Name Normalization

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:28:53 MST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM, refdoc at gmx.net <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:

> FWIW, I am probably the only frequent Perl binding user and I would accept
> whatever is easiest for you. Thanks for doing this. Once the bindings are
> working, I will fix all scripts depending on it

Perl and Python bindings should be identical to within the limits of SWIG
to emulate them. I have already submitted the chance that removes all
deprecated methods from the SWIG bindings. If you do an SVN up, you should
get the updated bindings.

To help with your updating, you can find the list of deprecated and removed
functions in bindings/swig/deprecated.i or similar.

--Greg