[sword-devel] bindings/objc build broken

Barnes, Jeffrey jbarnesweb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:54:32 MST 2013

On Jan 23, 2013, at 2:21:09PM, Manfred Bergmann <manfred.bergmann at me.com> wrote:

> OK. Can you upgrade to Lion at least?
> That would probably be the easiest because the this Xcode project is maintained.

Last night, while we were asleep, my wife poked me in the eye when she rolled over. I upgraded to Mountain Lion today. I must say, the poke in the eye was less painful. It only lasted a few minutes.

Gcc? gone
Java? gone
XCode? gone
Subversion client? gone
XWindows?

Well, you get the idea. But now, I've got the new Xcode and I'm building ObjCSword. So far it's been about 15 minutes… (Not counting the 2 hour download / install / fix of Mountain Lion)

More to follow.
Jeff