[sword-devel] Localising STEP

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Jan 22 12:17:23 MST 2013

Hi

I'm looking for volunteers who would be willing to help localise STEP.
We're aiming for 97 languages, so if you speak a language other than
English and have a few spare hours, please let me know. We're currently
looking at around 200 phrases of 1-2 words each.

We'd like to get 2 translators per language (one to translate, one to proof
read).

We're using Crowdin to manage our translations:
http://crowdin.net/project/step so please do register if you're interested.
If your language is not listed, please let me know and we will include it!

I can send you a link to our Beta release of STEP offline.
Chris