[sword-devel] XHTML Filterset

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Jan 19 11:28:56 MST 2013

On Sat, 2013-01-19 at 10:52 -0600, Greg Hellings wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Troy A. Griffitts

> BT outputs the following (found on lines 383ff of
> src/backend/filters/osistohtml.cpp):

I would second the BT change as slightly better than the one you
proposed, Troy.

In essence the more info reaches in stylable fashion the frontends the
more can be done with it, eventually. Even if right now no one is using
this.

Similarly notes - we use in essence two types only - "normal" notes and
xrefs, but OSIS allows for a lot more.

I could see modules coming to a place where we want to be able to switch
on and off only certain types of notes.

Peter