[sword-devel] Complete Osis Commentary Example

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:13:19 MST 2013

Thanks a lot, it worked :)
every program displayed it differently, but at least it's more readable as i want .
That's why i asked for a complete Osis Commentary example, single line ruined my plan for more than 2 weeks :)
I'll try to make account on the wiki, and write more info. there

Thanks to everyone Helped me .
I'll modify the OSIS Commentary editor to produce the new markup .

Will keep you updated :)

Thanks again
Pola