[sword-devel] Complete Osis Commentary Example

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 14 19:32:02 MST 2013

Hi Pola,

This looks like a misconfiguration error. Most likely your module .conf
either specifies that the module is ThML or the ThML can be (mostly)
correctly rendered because it isn't being translated at all and the HTML
parts will render almost correctly.

Your OSIS looks fine.

Please share your .conf and we can tell you where the problem is.

--Chris