[sword-devel] CrossWire mirroring

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 15:13:36 MST 2013

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...

On 08/01/2013, at 8:51, Andrew Thule <thulester at gmail.com> wrote:

> As long as Crosswire has policies in place govererning official mirrors there should no no worries mirrors are out of sync, in which case preferred mirror selection can be left to the user, and indeed mirror checking behaviour configurable.

Yup, policy is no mirrors at this point in time.
It is thought that there _may_ be room in the future for some, but these will be done from a *.crosswire.org domain so as to satisfy copyright requirements.

Easy :)

Thanks for your thoughts & I'm glad we can now put this discussion to rest. :)