[sword-devel] Complete Osis Commentary Example

Pola Edward 5001 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:02:48 MST 2013

Hi,
Sorry for sending this to the wrong list, but this list is more active than osis-users list , My previous post in osis-users list didn't got attention and i got just 2 replies and no one replied after my last reply .

The problem still exists and I've made many many trials, trying to get it to work
the wiki doesn't contain a complete osis commentary example like bibles section

the following is a complete osis structure i tried, it appears in xiphos and BPBible, but no effect for titles, bold and underline tags, all texts appear the same in the output .
in programs like Bible Time, I see xml structure instead of normal texts

Please send me a Complete Osis Commentary Example, so I can follow it

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<osis xmlns="http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace
http://www.bibletechnologies.net/osisCore.2.1.1.xsd">

  <osisText osisIDWork="FrTadros" osisRefWork="defaultReferenceScheme" xml:lang="en">
    <header>
      <work osisWork="FrTadros" >
        <title>تفسير ابونا تادرس يعقوب ملطى</title>
        <identifier type="OSIS">Bible.FrTadros</identifier>
        <refSystem>Bible.KJV</refSystem>
      </work>
      <work osisWork="defaultReferenceScheme">
        <refSystem>Bible.KJV</refSystem>
      </work>
    </header>
        <chapter osisID="Matt.1">
          <title placement="rightHead" canonical="true">This is a title, and supposed to be bold and underlined</title>
            <lb />
            Please see <reference osisRef="Jas.1.19">James 1:19</reference>
        </chapter>
  </osisText>
</osis>