[sword-devel] Finding out copyright programatically

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jan 7 11:37:43 MST 2013

> Von: Chris Burrell <chris at burrell.me.uk>
>
> Is there appetite for such support in the sword modules?

I do think there is value in this for supporting a Web API. You could host any number of modules with many different licenses and many different API users could have a reasonably automatic way of using the offered texts without doing any sifting by hand for texts allowable for their specific purposes.

I am not sure if it makes sense anywhere else.

Peter