[sword-devel] Finding out copyright programatically

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sun Jan 6 15:27:45 MST 2013

Thanks Peter. That helps a lot. Powering other people's websites is a nice
to have for us. Step is one product, which runs as a desktop application
(using a local embedded web server), but also will run on the web. We've
already sought licence agreements from Crossway (the ESV copyright holders)
and others to cover this. But the above helps me (I haven't been part of
the discussions between Tyndale and the various copyright holders).

Chris