[sword-devel] CMake ICU (was Re: cmake python)

Ben cricketc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:22:31 MST 2013

Hey Andrew,

Cmake is a replacement for autotools/configure - it still uses make.
Cmake isn't related to python.

The normal sequence with cmake is:
cmake
make
make install

The normal sequence otherwise is:
./configure
make
make install

So cmake is just another way of setting up the Makefiles and build process.

-Ben