[sword-devel] CMS volunteers required

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Jan 5 07:50:45 MST 2013

Great! What kind of functionality would you want out of the box for this
kind of functionality? Do you have your own website already where you'd
want to include this? Would a REST API work with WordPress? or do you
usually include some HTML snippet in your content?

OpenScriptures people seem to have an API described here:
https://github.com/openscriptures/api/wiki/RESTful-URI-Structure so it may
make sense to align to that. As far as I can tell from their website, it is
just a spec at the moment. But someone can correct me if I'm wrong?

Chris