[sword-devel] CrossWire mirroring

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Jan 4 14:58:23 MST 2013

Regarding Fedora, I find that the mirrors differ significantly. Some have old releases, but no new releases. Some have the latest release but no updates. Some may have the alphas and/or the betas. Using yum, I have had some updates fail because they have dependencies that have not reached the mirrors that yum wants to use, making me wait a few days until the mirrors catch up. Adding in unofficial repositories complicates it even more.