[sword-devel] Modules with Images

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 24 16:41:46 MST 2013

On 2/23/2013 9:40 PM, christopher brown wrote:
> Yes I have looked the internet up and down on this, I need to know how
> to make a image commentary or dictionary. I have the osis official
> manuel and they give this brief example:
>
>   <figure src="Beckmann_1917.jpg" alt="Painting by Max Beckmann, titled
> Christ and the Woman taken in Adultery"><caption>Christ and
> the Woman Taken in Adultery by Max Beckmann,
> 1917</caption><index index="illustrations"
> index1="Beckmann, Max"/>
> </figure>
>
> they dont give much more in way of explanation. I would preferably like
> a direct link intead of linking to an outside commentary or dictionary
> cb

Sword uses the module's directory as the base directory for finding
images, so the above example would look for the file "Beckmann_1917.jpg"
in the module's directory. If you want to put images in a subdirectory,
such as images/, you can add that to the src value, as in
"images/Beckmann_1917.jpg".

--Chris