[sword-devel] KJV update

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Tue Feb 19 17:57:27 MST 2013

Pilcrows look fun when they're red :)
But that's not a bug. :P

Oh, and if pilcrows could be moved to the end of the previous verse instead of the start of the current verse, that would be fun :) But all good if they're staying where they are ;)

There was some comments about the TR markup, and it would be cool if there was some more direction about what we are meant to do with them? PS currently displays them as if they are another Strong's Number link and so tapping on them will try to look it up in the current Strong's Numbers dictionary, which fails to work and instead will always show Strong's Number 1 (ie: Alpha).
If they're not currently supported at all, are we able to have 2 copies of the OSIS and create our SWORD module from the copy of the OSIS that doesn't contain these bits? :)

Other than that, seems all good?