[sword-devel] Personal Commentary and Dropbox.

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Tue Feb 12 19:25:49 MST 2013

On 13/02/2013, at 2:20 AM, Chris Burrell <christopher at burrell.me.uk> wrote:

> Any personal commentary feature that we would use from Sword/JSword would have to allow for concurrent users and different users. I'm not sure where we're at on that side of things in terms of the current Sword/JSword offering.

This is an important consideration and may be beyond the scope of what those with the technical know-how of SWORD innards are prepared to do? But I would love to see something like this, so that each front-end doesn't need to implement it from scratch for themselves? But, what happens if the different parts of a SWORD module are out of sync with each other, cause the entire module is being re-sync'd from the cloud?
For this reason, do we need to invent a new module format for something that will work over the cloud?