[sword-devel] GerLut1912 incorrectly encoded?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 12 11:30:42 MST 2013

An older version of osis2mod pulled titles out and put them at the top of the "verse". It no longer does that.

I suggest mod2imp to debug what is stored. osis2mod attempts to rewrite the module contents.

The output you give indicates that it was built with that older version. But it might be an artifact of osis2mod.

In Him,
	DM