[sword-devel] Strong tagging and Septuagint

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 8 13:37:11 MST 2013

For OSIS, the only values to indicate Strong's Numbers are:
GlobalOptionFilter=OSISStrongs
and
Feature=StrongsNumbers

There is nothing defined to further distinguish.

BTW, what is extended Greek? Are you referring to the TVM codes that look like Strong's Number with a G prefix?

I guess what we need is to understand how you'd use the knowledge in a program.

In Him,
	DM