[sword-devel] Localized module Name and Description?

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 02:56:30 MST 2013

Ok, i didn't seen that.
I only see that it confusing for now, event in one repository there is
different solutions, Description is that in english that in module language.
I see that english fields for non-english modules are helpful for
developers and module maintainers and useless for end users.

We can discuss here the list of fields that could be localized: History,
About, Description. Localized module name, it looks good idea to me. but it
should be in suffixed entry.

As a whole we could leave it as it is but for a some kind of order we would
urge module developers to have this fields localized... and yet have
english fields.

Blessings.