[sword-devel] 3 bugs in sword project (BibleBS or BCS)

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 3 13:22:55 MST 2013

On 20/11/13 02:30, Jim Michaels wrote:
> hi. if SWORD means BibleCS(BCS), I have submitted 3 bugs against it. I
> am beginning to wonder if nobody is monitoring it. my best
> undestanding is that BibleCS means The Sword Project.
> could someone please fix those bugs and re-release?

This gets complicated.  BibleCS is an early Windows viewer for the Sword
Project.  The Sword Project is a very versatile engine for making Bible
and other modules available to a number of GUI applications running on
many platforms.  For Windows, you ought to try BibleTime and Xiphos
which are both cross platform and have Windows versions.  Sword is now
available on several other platforms including iOS and Android.

Regards        Barry Drake