[sword-devel] New public git mirror of Sword SVN trunk and why

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Aug 16 09:33:54 MST 2013

On 08/16/2013 11:50 AM, Mark Trompell wrote:
> I guess it's about githubs source code isn't entirely free software.

To be exact, I am more concerned about my ability to install my own
installation of the gitorious. It is my paranoia of having my data under
the control (or at least being able to access it whenever I want). I
don't use GMail, GCAlendar, etc. in preference to my own hosted Zarafa
on my own server.

But yes, generally, it was about free as beer v. free as in freedom.

Best,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

This conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Good bye.
    -- HAL9000 in 2001: Space Odyssea