[sword-devel] av11n ... weird results

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 5 11:58:14 MST 2013

Matěj,

Not sure.  I wonder if the tools which use the bindings need to be
updated to call the new method names like: popError() instead of
Error().  My first guess, though I would have thought you would have
received an error instead of the output you posted.

I just added a swig construct to both SWBuf and SWKey to allow them to
be printed (i.e.cast to a string in the target language). Hope this
helps clean up some of the binding syntax.

Troy