[sword-devel] v11n for CzeB21 ?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 5 09:08:22 MST 2013

Hi Matěj,

In view of these two observations:

* CzeB21 and CzeNKB are various versions of the same translation
(http://www.bible21.cz/),

* The same goes for CzeKMS (which is just NT from the translation in
process) and CzeCSP (which is my mechanical conversion of the final version
of the published translation from original sources; http://www.biblecsp.cz/)

Perhaps this wasn't so clear when the later modules were released.

For consistency therefore the conf files should have:

In CzeB21.conf
Obsoletes=CzeNKB

In CzeCSP.conf
Obsoletes=CzeKMS

as per
http://crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:conf_Files#General_informatic_and_installer_elements

Updating those two conf files is therefore required,
and the two obsoleted modules should be moved to the CrossWire Attic repo.

If Chris conveniently picks up these four admin actions asap, then we won't
need to create a new issue on our MOD tracker.

Best regards,

David