[sword-devel] KJV 1611

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 11 10:45:52 MST 2013

I maintain the KJV 1769. This is frequently and mistakenly referred to as the 1611 version.

You can see on the wiki Gen 1: http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/KJV_1611

We'd love to have the 1611 text but have not found a suitable etext. I'm looking for one that has the long 's' which looks like an f. If you know of one, let me know.

In Him,
	DM