[sword-devel] Jira is down...

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:02:02 MST 2012

The latest and greatest version of JIRA now sports this top message:

Your computer's time zone does not appear to match your user setting of
(GMT-07:00) Phoenix. Click here to update your settings. Alternatively, hide
this message.

Well as few of us live in the same time zone as the server, this message is
entirely superfluous.

Please can someone teak JIRA so that this message gets suppressed.

For my part, I've just clicked the second link to hide his message, but
first time users might do the wrong thing.

David