[sword-devel] Diatheke + XHTML

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 17 03:51:47 MST 2012

Chris,

Re: http://www.crosswire.org/tracker/browse/MODTOOLS-29

If I (or anyone else) wished to use diatheke to export a substantial part or
all of a module (one with red-letters for Words of Jesus) to a standalone
RTF file, I don't see any valid reason to not include the single line to
define the font color information. Omitting it was a mistake, I contend.
Something that was probably overlooked from the very early days.

I've done all the homework, even specified the simplest contents of the
missing line.
All that needs to be done is a minor tweak to the source code.

If some front-ends happen to make use of RTF output from the engine (via
diatheke), that really has little bearing on the issue.

David