[sword-devel] Valid vs Best Practice XML

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Sun Sep 16 18:08:34 MST 2012

Oh, [& sorry for top reply!] I like the idea of a flag to switch between chapter or verse retrieval & the subsequent change in BSP vs BCV retrieval :)

Although I am not sure how reliably it would work switching from BCV to BSP, as chapter markers are sometimes weird & are in the middle of a Section [bSp] & hence could possibly create invalid HTML using a pure BSP method of retrieval?

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...