[sword-devel] Locale differences

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 12 23:53:42 MST 2012

On 09/12/2012 02:49 PM, DM Smith wrote:
> When they differed, I took a look at the input to understand the
> differences. IIRC, in every difference the input was ambiguous (e.g.
> v10 for this chapter's 10-th verse or Jud found in the book of
> Judith).

Are these actual examples or just hypotheticals?

If Jud is really returning Judith, we have a bug. To my thinking Jud
should most probably point to Judges, less probably Jude. (There will be
more references to Judges than Jude.) It should only resolve to Judith
in a context of apocrypha-only, which isn't something we support
anywhere--so never.

--Chris